Wednesday, February 6, 2013

day three


today was hard. it was busy, not in a good way, in a crazy running around everywhere kind of day. unfortunately i couldn't give dinner much thought until 5:15, an hour too late. again, with paleo you must always be prepared. you need to have backups in the fridge or freezer, i had neither. my plan was to grill a whole chicken with a green salad. I did do this, but grill was very low on propane so the chicken was not charred to my liking, i ate my salad and felt disappointed, not satisfied. so i decided i needed to turn to the vitamin and make a smoothie, something delicious. 



i started the morning off great with a delicious green smoothie

i love green salads, LOVE. 

one of my favorite ways to make chicken is to grill a whole one.  i squeeze lemon juice all over the chick than i shake the following spices all over; salt, garlic and onion powder, oregano, basil, parsley and paprika

my satisfying after dinner smoothie. delish!

1 to 2 cups of coconut milk
1/2 banana
1tbsp of almond butter
ice
topped with a dash of cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment