Monday, March 25, 2013

Everyday Gear




day to day, during the week, i am in workout gear ALL DAY. sometimes, it's embarrassing since i workout in the mornings. i think i need to step it up a notch and get a few really cute pieces, don't you think? 

gear that motivates me and some must-haves in the rotation.

1.  Zella Dance Crop Top. this combo of layering and dance crop is one of my favs. 
2. Rx jump ropes. customize your jump rope to support your level, love mine in naughty pink. 
3. Yoga Halter Top. loving their new workout gear. 
4. Klean Kanteen. i don't leave home without mine. MUST HAVE! stay hydrated.
5. Dance Peached Scooped Back Tee. cute and sexy top.
6. Unit-Ycreated for working out or lounging out, exactly what i need.
7. Kettlebells. i always get a great arm workout in using kettlebells.
8. Studio Crop Pants. i wear these a lot during the hot summer months since you won't catch me in shorts. 
9. Free People Pullover. def on my wish list.

do you have any gear that you can't live without? please share, always looking for some good gear.

4 comments:

  1. Sadly, I too am in workout gear many days of the week and I don't even work out :( I love all your pics. My favorite items are dressier sweatshirts that double as daywear, which I usually buy at Nordstrom. And I love Lulu too. I am going to buy a Rx jump rope. I've been walking a few miles every morning and maybe if I add some jumping to that, I'll finally have an exercise plan I like. You've been an inspiration for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we should start doing lake murray again at least once a week. the weather is getting nicer and the days are getting longer.

      Delete
  2. rope and kettlebell-check.
    unit-y next on my list to check out!
    oh and the crop studio pants, yes please! i have the pants and love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. other than lulu do you have any other favorites? i think i am gonna go check out nordies tomorrow :)

      Delete