Wednesday, March 13, 2013

set- back

strep throat and time change....not a good combination. getting less sleep when you need more, no bueno. i am finally coming out of the fog and can't wait to get back into the thick of my routine. back to full paleo, crossfit, having loads of energy and feeling my happy self. right now i am on caffeine, antibiotics and not a 100% paleo diet, that sounds awful to me! if i am not cooking, chopping, grocery shopping no one else is going to do it which makes it very difficult to have it all available. unless your amazing mom brings you homemade chicken with vegetable soup (thanks mom) which definitely helps! other than that i have been able to have the fridge stocked with my usual carrots, celery, hard boiled eggs, fruit (apples, oranges bananas, strawberries) and almonds. What gets hard are our meals, well mostly dinner. we've just made it work with almost every night some sort of activity. i'm gearing up for next week to be back to "normal".

here are a few images from the last few days



my view while i was in bed for 2 days

my cuddle buddy Mojo while i was sick
T enjoying a "cappuccino" at my mom's house

what do you fall back on when you're sick (caffeine)? what comfort food makes you feel better (soup!)?



No comments:

Post a Comment