Monday, April 29, 2013

e-courses

I knew at the beginning of this year, that this year was going to be a little different. I'm out of that dark cloud of sleepless nights and my kids relying on me 100% of the time. They now have some independence and we work together most of the time without massive tantrums and constant misunderstandings.

A few of my goals for this year was to continue to consistently attend crossfit. Eat healthier than I ever have. Take classes for photography, advance photoshop, finances and investments (want to be smart with my money) and maybe even a health/wellness course or certification.

So far I have enrolled in 3 e-courses with a 4th in mind.

1. I've started B-school by Marie Forleo

2. I can't wait to start Julie's How to create a meaningful carreer in food this Wednesday. You can always check it out for free on Wednesday and see if it's right for you.
I was honored to create her flyer for this.




















3. Finally, I signed up for Nicole's photography class! so excited to learn how to use my Nikon after owning it for 5 years and using it on automatic mode most of the time.

4. I hope to take an e-course with Braid Creative very soon.

Have you taken any e-courses you recommend?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome classes! You're going to be one busy mama. I haven't taken any online classes, but do want to take a photography class this year too. Let me know how they all go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad this is becoming the norm, so much easier to learn from the comfort of your own home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I need to take that photography class! Will try to remember to sign up today. It would be fun to work on the homework together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you signed up yet? I just ordered my new lens!

      Delete
  4. Wow!I'm glad you posted about this...I had no idea you were doing so many classes! That's great you're expanding your horizons, I can't wait to see what you end up doing. Be kind to yourself though-don't over do it and exhaust yourself, especially right now. xox

    ReplyDelete